Wednesday 3 September 2014

Self Representation Task:






I think i belong to the Young Alts and Trendie tribes. I think i am am both because i like to try and follow the latest trends like Trendies, however i experiment with different and my own style so i am unsure of what my style is like Young Alts. I listen to music such as Asking  Alexandria and sleeping with sirens but also listen to chart music like Young Alts. I could say i am also a Trendie because i like to try and follow the trends and i shop from urban outfitters and top shop. I also have a love for fashion, shopping and putting outfits together. However the my own style edges towards Rahs because i like expensive brands and long smart coats, i would love to dress like i had large amounts of money and class.



I like Cara Delevingnes make up and facial look. She has big eye brows and wears little eye make up. This makes her eyes stand out and creates natural beauty. She is alike me because i also have followed the trend and have big eyebrows and keep my eye make up natural. Also i like to wear bold lipstick colors such as bright purple and dark brown. For style i am similar to Marina and the Diamonds because she follows trends however adds her own twist. When shopping i look for whats in trend however i like to be different.

I grew my eyebrows and wear little make up to follow Cara Delevingnes facial look because i think she is gorgeous and would love to look like her. I wear tops with collars and skirts like Marina and the Diamonds because she has a unique vintage style.

1 comment:

  1. A superb self representation. Very impressive work Bekki.

    ReplyDelete